Sunday, April 17, 2011

AIDS Lifecycle 2011 - Bumps in the Roadies Road

I found myself with a bad lung infection early in January, the kind of infection that is not typical for someone as active as I am, so for the first time I had a doctor ask me if it was possible if I had AIDS. Well I guess anything is possible so I was tested and fortunately it came back negative. They never could explain the cause of the infection, but they bombarded the heck out of it with antibiotics and I’m back on track. This year has had a rocky start so my fundraising has suffered and the event is only two months and a smattering of days left, yikes!

I am now back on the road to health and need to get going on my preparation for the event. I did get bike parking, so I really can’t tell you what that means yet but I will keep you posted, I should be having training soon.

You can donate online or with the attached participant form.
My participant webpage


The main Lifecycle webpage

Who Benefits:
San Francisco AIDS Foundation

L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center

No comments:

Post a Comment